** In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection, poster sessions should be viewed on pre-recorded videos, and any questions should be e-mailed directly to the presenter.
* After receiving the abstract, the secretariat will contact you within 5 days to confirm its acceptance or rejection.
After receiving acceptance notice of abstract, the video files must be submitted through the following website by the deadline: November 20, 2021.
(Submission site of video file will open from Sep. 20, 2021.)
* Please make a video in Powerpoint with audio.
How to record a presentation by Powerpoint.
* Please prepare a 5-minute presentation movie using Powerpoint with sound as MP4.
* Recommendation resolution: 960 x 720 or 1280 x 720.
* The name of the video file should include the full name of the presenter (ex. Eiji Hara.mp4)
* Videos will be published on Vimeo embedded in the video system so that the 6th ICSA Conference participants can watch between December 12, 2021- January 5, 2022
* Please make sure not to commit a copyright violation in a video file.
* Even if your abstract is accepted, your presentation is to be withdrawn in case that you fail to submit a video file.